So, I’m sorry this isn’t the home made nutella post but I couldn’t find any hazelnuts in the stores around me today. Instead I made some delicious no-bake cookies! Super simple and crazy good! However I don’t have any pictures because I left my camera in the car and there is a wicked thunderstorm right now. I just made them as a surprise for Chocolate Monster because she is eating chocolate again! Om nom nom!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Coco powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
Directions: Before you start, on empty counter space lay out wax paper for your cookies to go on!
1. In a medium pot, mix together sugar and coco powder.
2. Stir in the milk to the mixture.
3. Add salt and butter. Then turn stove top to medium and keep stirring until butter is melted and starts to boil.
4. Once boiling, add oats, vanilla, and peanut butter.
5. Stir it all up until everything is the same color then turn off stove top and take off heat.
6. Using a spoon, blop/drop cookie onto wax paper. (the more you place on the wax paper the bigger the cookie)
7. Allow time to cool and then devour with a nice cold glass of milk! (sharing optional!)
ENJOY!! I typed this up on my iPad so sorry if there are any errors, iPads are not WordPress friendly apparently.
-The Dessert Monster-